Free Age Reversing Drug
Imagine you went to your doctor complaining of general malaise – aches and pains, lack of energy and feeling poorly overall. Now imagine your doctor tells you there is a drug that would cure you and make you look and feel younger and much better. This magical elixir would make you stronger, mentally more alert and it would extend your life.
Really – take just a minute to imagine this scenario. Make believe.
What would your response be?
Suppose she told you this pill had no negative side effects, was completely natural, best of all, was totally free. Would you ask for the prescription?
Would you take it?
Would you go? If your answer is no, you have to dig deeper into what motivates you. But I think the answer for most of us is yes, of course we would!
Does all this sound too good to be true?
The Science Is In
Time Magazine just published a special edition on the benefits of exercise and what they report is nothing short of astonishing.
Bottom line, exercise causes your body to release a cocktail of powerful drugs that make you feel great and heal and strengthen your body. And it slows and even reverses aging.
Some doctors are now actually prescribing an exercise program for all their patients – ALL OF THEM.
Here’s a summary:
- Like other drugs, exercise is only effective if taken regularly, as prescribed.
- For most folks, that prescription is 150 minutes of moderate exercise a week. (A week!!!, 21 minutes a day!)
- The best exercise causes your heart rate to go up to 60-70% of your max heart rate. Read here how to calculate it.
- High intensity interval training has unique benefits and require even less time to be effective. Here’s a link to a great, and short interval training workout called The Incredible 9.5 Minute Workout.
- Resistance (weight) training is an important component of a regular exercise program and should be done twice a week, at least.
The benefits of exercise:
- Improved cardiopulmonary function.
- Improved mood (a depression fighter)
- Increased muscular strength
- Greater endurance
- Higher levels of energy
- Improved mental function (yes, exercise makes you more intelligent)
- Slows down degenerative mental illnesses like Alzheimers
- Age reversal at the cellular level
Need more convincing? Read more here.
My Layman’s Theory
I’m no doctor or scientist, but I know one thing, if water is left standing for a long period of time, like in a swamp or lagoon, it starts to smell. The stuff in it starts to rot. Why would it be any different in your body? We are, after all, 60-70% water. I imagine if that water isn’t circulated around enough, it starts to rot, decay, putrefy. You get disease.
But there’s a lot more science behind it – just like there’s a lot of science in understanding how a swamp rots, and how a flowing stream doesn’t.
But those are details.
Just listen to your body after a good workout. Pay attention to how you feel. It’s a hell of a rush.
The best high around, from the best drugs in the natural world.
If you want a high intensity interval workout to add to your workout repertoire, try this one: The Incredible 9.5 Minute Workout
If you’re totally out of shape and need some place to start, download this program: Fitness Achiever
What you put IN your body is just as important as what you DO with it. A plant based diet is best, on with no artificial carbs. But, if you can’t do that for some reason, try this smoothie once a day.